FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Depending on the drone used for your project:
- Up to IP55 dust and water resistance in heavy rain and icy situations.
- Temperatures ranging from -20° C～50° C
- Up to 54 km/h winds
Even though our drones are capable of the above, please note that flight may be cancelled / rescheduled by the RPAS pilot should it be deemed unsafe due to weather or environmental elements.
Even though we have drone pilots with advanced operations certificate and also use drones weight under 250g we still follow basic operations:
- We fly it more than 30 metres (100 feet) horizontally from bystanders
- We never fly it over bystanders.
Bystander refers to anyone that is not directly associated with the operation. Among others, this excludes the pilot and crew.
Depending on the drone utilized for your project we are capable of flying from 30 minutes to 40 minutes each flight. Some drones have enough battery inventory for up to 6 hours of flight.
To keep ourselves and others safe all drones in our fleet that way more than 250g, we fly:
- Where we can see it at all times
- Below 122 metres (400 feet) in the air
- Away from bystanders, at a minimum horizontal distance of 30 metres (100 ft)
- Away from emergency operations and advertised events
- Avoiding forest fires, outdoor concerts and parades
- Away from airports and heliports
- 5.6 kilometres (3 nautical miles) from airports
- 1.9 kilometres (1 nautical mile) from heliports
- Outside controlled airspace
- Far away from other aircraft including other drones
Some projects due to Transport Canada rules may limit the drone used to under 250g. In these situations we follow Transport Canada rules to “Exercise a high degree of caution due to potential aircraft traffic around airports/heliports. Drone operations when other aircraft are present and/or in the vicinity of airports/heliports are strongly discouraged, and may be considered negligent or reckless.”
As a corporate business in Ontario we are properly insured. Additionally we have a $2 million dollar liability insurance for all drone related services.
360 WALKTHROUGH SOLUTIONS
If the client has prepped the area ahead of our visit, an average size property (1500-2000 sq ft) will take 20-30 minutes. This does not include post-processing time.
It is expected that the property is ready for the photographer to begin.
Some items to prepare:
- No cars in driveway
- All lights on
- Blinds, curtains open,
- Pets and personal items put away
- Everything neat and tidy.
We can fill as low as a day and as long as months. Our custom camera systems are customized to your project. Reach out for more information.
As a general rule an interval of between 10 and 30 minutes works well, but this can vary based on the nature of your project.
Are camera systems are capable of running of regular AC. Should power not be available we are able to equip our systems with solar panels and batteries to last for months.
As a corporate business in Ontario we are properly insured with coverage that covers a range of unique projects.